Information regarding nursery registration (for EWS/D.G. category) 2015-2016
The Registration for EWS/D.G. students of Nursery class for the Academic Session 2015-2016 will begin from 20 December 2014 to 05 January, 2015. Registration forms will be available on school's website www.dldavpp.com and can also collect the Registration Form from school, free of cost from 9 a.m. to 12 Noon. The age criteria for Nursery is 3+ as on 31st March, 2015. Preference will be given as under:-
0-1km, 1-3km, 3-6km, 6km and above.
Duly filled in form, along with an attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD and other documents as specified below, be dropped in the Box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate of the School latest by 05 January, 2015 upto 3 p.m.
Verification of Forms and Admission Process for EWS students will be notified through the school's website or through SMS only after receiving guidelines from Directorate of Education.
The parents are advised to regularly check the school's website and school's notice board to stay informed about the changes or other important information.
Documents to be submitted as proof:-
FOR DATE OF BIRTH PROOF:-
- Birth Certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Hospital/Auxillary Nursery and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parent or guardian.
FOR ADDRESS PROOF:-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Voter I card of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/ Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any other parents or child.
PROOF OF INCOME:-
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured)
PROOF OF DISADVANTAGED GROUP:-
- A certificate issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate issued by DC Office.
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with special needs/disabilities.
- A certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the Department of Women and Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dated 11.12.12 in case of Orphan child.
INFORMATION REGARDING NURSERY REGISTRATION (GENERAL CATEGORY) 2015-16
The Registration for students of class Nursery for the Academic Session 2015-2016 will begin from 20 December, 2014. Registration and Submission will be done online through school’s website www.dldavpp.com. The last date for online Registration and submission is 05 January, 2015 upto 3 p.m.
|Total No. of Seats||:||320|
|Management & Staff Quota (20%)||:||64|
|General Category (55%)||:||176|
Criteria for Nursery Admissions:-
- Minimum age for Nursery - 3+ as on 31st March, 2015.
- Distance Criteria:-
- Children who reside within 1 kms of school i.e. Pitampura will be awarded 
Within 1 to 3 kms i.e. Shalimar Bagh, Prashant Vihar, Rohini –Sec 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, Saraswati Vihar will be awarded 
Within 3-5 kms i.e. Deepali, Tarun Vihar, Pushpanjali Enclave, Lawrence Road, Ashok Vihar, Tri Nagar, Bharat Nagar, Rani Bagh, Model Town will be awarded 
Beyond 5 kms i.e. other areas will be awarded 
- Sibling criteria - Real brother/sister only .
- Alumni criteria - Same school only .
- Girl Child/First child .
- Defence martyrs/Armed forces .
- Parents working in Sister concern school (DAV) .
A printed copy of the online submitted form, along with a DD of Rs. 25/-( in favour of Darbari Lal DAV Model School, Pitampura) as Registration Fees (Please mention Child’s Name, Father’s Name and Mobile Number on the backside of the Draft), together with a self attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD, be dropped in the Box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate of the School latest by 05 January, 2015 upto 3 p.m. (No cash payment will be accepted).
Documents Required for verification AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (In original):
Final admission is subject to verification of the documents.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child issued from MCD
- Proof of Residence - ration card/voter I-card/Adhaar Card/Passport/ Lease Deed (at least 6 months old) / Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Driving Licence
- Proof of Sibling - latest fee slip
Under Sibling Category, if one of the ‘Twin Children’ gets selected then the other would be considered under ‘Sibling Category’.
- Proof of Alumni - School Leaving Certificate / Sr. Sec./ Secondary Board Certificate
- Proof for Girl Child/First Male Child - Undertaking by Parent
- Proof of service in Armed Forces/Defence - Job Identity Card
- Proof of parent being employee in Sister concern school (DAV) - Latest Salary Slip
(Parents must bring a passport size photograph each of the child, father and mother for admission after verification of documents.)
Information of selected candidates along with 1st Waiting list can be checked only on the School’s website on 15 January, 2015 after 3 p.m.
The Existing Bus routes are given on the School’s Website. There will be no change in the existing bus routes. Parents will be required to make their own arrangement for other routes.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM:-
- DO NOT USE SYMBOLS LIKE - / or ’ or ” or : of ( etc. WHILE FILLING THE FORM ONLINE AS THESE SYMBOLS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE SOFTWARE.
- FILL UP THE FORM COMPLETELY.
- CLICK ON ‘SUBMIT’ TO COMPLETE ONLINE PROCESS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REGISTRATION NO. ON SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION. PLEASE TAKE A PRINT OUT OF THE CONFIRMATION PAGE i.e. THE REGISTERED FORM.
- THE PRINT OUT OF THE ONLINE REGISTERED FORM WITH REQUIRED PHOTOGRAPHS PASTED AND DRAFT ATTACHED SHOULD BE DROPPED IN BOX INSTALLED AT THE SCHOOL’S ENTRANCE GATE.
- IN CASE OF INCOMPLETE FORM/DOCUMENTS OR SENDING CASH/CHEQUE WITH THE APPLICATION - THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DEEMED AS REJECTED. ONLY DEMAND DRAFT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- ONLINE RECEIPT CAN BE PRINTED ON/AFTER 10TH JANUARY, 2015.
- TO KNOW THE RESULT OF YOUR WARD CHECK THE SCHOOL’S WEBSITE ON 15 JANUARY, 2015 AFTER 3 P.M.