Information regarding nursery registration (for EWS category) 2014-2015
The Registration for EWS students of Nursery class for the Academic Session 2014-2015 will begin from 21 January 2014 to 05 February, 2014 as per notification of Directorate of Education. Registration forms will be available on school's website www.dldavpp.com. EWS candidates can also collect the Registration Form from school, free of cost, within school hours. The age criteria for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2014. Distance criteria for Nursery (EWS) will be 0-6Kms.
Duly filled in form, along with an attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD and other documents as specified below, be dropped in the Box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate of the School latest by 05 February, 2014 upto 4 p.m.
List of E.W.S. candidates will be displayed in the school on 28 February, 2014. In case of a draw the parents will be intimated through the school's website or through SMS. The parents are advised to regularly check the school's website and school’s notice boardto stay informed about the changes or other important information.
Documents to be submitted as proof::-
FOR DATE OF BIRTH PROOF:-
- Birth Certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Hospital/Auxillary Nursery and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parent or guardian.
FOR ADDRESS PROOF:-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/ Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any other parents or child.
PROOF OF INCOME:-
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- BPL Ration card (Yellow coloured).
- AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured).
PROOF OF DISADVANTAGED GROUP:-
- A certificate issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate issued by DC Office.
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with special needs/disabilities.
- A certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the Department of Women and Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dated 11.12.12 in case of Orphan child.
INFORMATION REGARDING NURSERY REGISTRATION (GENERAL CATEGORY) 2014-15
The Registration for students of class Nursery for the Academic Session 2014-2015 will begin from 21 January, 2014 as per notification of Directorate of Education. Registration and Submission will be done online through school's website www.dldavpp.com. The last date for online Registration and submission is 05 February 2014 upto 4 p.m.
|Total No. of Seats||:||320|
|Girl Child (5%)||:||16|
|Staff Quota (5%)||:||16|
Criteria for Nursery Admissions:-
- Minimum age for Nursery - 3+ as on 1st April, 2014.
- Distance criteria - 0 to 8 Kms [70 points].
- Sibling criteria - Real brother/sister only [20 points].
- Alumni criteria - Same school only [5 points].
- Transferable Job - Out of State only [5 points].
Areas under 0-8 kms. : (By Road):-
Pitampura, Rani Bagh, Shakurpur, SaraswatiVihar, MangolPuri, Rohini Sec. 1-11, 13,15,16,18,19, Shalimar Bagh, Adarsh Nagar, Jahangir Puri, Model Town, Gujranwala Town, Kingsway Camp, Ashok Vihar, KeshavPuram, Tri Nagar, InderLok, Punjabi Bagh, Moti Nagar.
A printed copy of the online submitted form, along with a DD of Rs. 25/-(in favour of DarbariLal DAV Model School, Pitampura) as Registration Fees (Please mention Child's Name, Father's Name and Mobile Number on the backside of the Draft), together with a self attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD, be dropped in the Box installed in the Security Room at the Entrance Gate of the School latest by 05 February, 2014 upto 4 p.m.
Documents Required for verification AT THE TIME OF ADMISSON (In original):-
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child issued from MCD.
- Proof of Residence-ration card/voter I-card/Adhaar Card/Passport/ Lease Deed (at least 6 months old) / Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Driving Licence.
- Proof of Sibling-latest fee slip Under Sibling Category, if one of the 'Twin Children' gets selected then the other would be considered under 'Sibling Category'.
- Proof of Alumni-School Leaving Certificate / Sr. Sec./ Secondary Board Certificate.
- Interstate Transfers from 1st January, 2013 to 31st December, 2013 will only be considered under this category with proof of transfer.
Information of selected candidates can be checked only on the School's website on 28 February 2014. In case of a Draw the parents will be intimated through the school's website. The parents are therefore advised to regularly the check the school's website to stay informed about the changes and other important information. The Waiting List (if any)will be displayed on 15 March 2014.
The Existing Bus routes are given on the School's Website. There will be no change in the existing bus routes. Parents will be required to make their own arrangement for other routes.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM:-
- DO NOT USE SYMBOLS LIKE - / or ' or " or : of ( etc. WHILE FILLING THE FORM ONLINE AS THESE SYMBOLS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE SOFTWARE.
- FILL UP THE FORM COMPLETELY BEFORE TAKING A PRINT OUT.
- IN CASE OF INCOMPLETE FORM/DOCUMENTS OR SENDING CASH/CHEQUE WITH THE APPLICATION – THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DEEMED AS REJECTED. ONLY DEMAND DRAFT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- TO KNOW THE RESULT OF YOUR WARD CHECK THE SCHOOL’S WEBSITE ON 28TH FEBRUARY 2014 AFTER 4 P.M.